Friday, January 27, 2012

how's the year going so far?



Here we are - almost a month into 2012 and I’m curious, what are the little things of everyday office life that bring you joy?
Things I’m LOVING:
Evernote and using my iPad in meetings. I like NOT having the issue of pencil or possible pen marks on my hands from taking notes in my usual notebooks anymore. I also like having my notes synced to all of my devices. I’m just saying - it’s GENIUS!!
Getting back to my usual lunch salad. I feel less tired, less “stuffed” and more free to enjoy my little M&M “fun pack” size later.
New Milly bag. PERFECTLY sized for daytime. (Another post on this to come!)
My RED iPad smart cover. So Much Better than the cream one I first had that looked dingy very quickly!! (The more you use it . . the less pristine that cream looks!)
The new touch of green on my desk - a plant that I shouldn’t be able to kill. Happiness everyday. Thanks to Jaime!!
Open discussions. What’s working, what can be better, what can I do to help. Three questions that I’m talking at lot about these days. VERY HELPFUL.
Hearing more laughter in the office. Things are just as busy, but we’ve just been having more fun getting it all done!
New knowledge. Lynda.com has got to be one of the BEST investments we’ve made. I’m addicted to it - makes me wish there were more hours in the day. Learning has never been easier or more tailored to an individual’s interests. It’s fascinating.
How’s your 2012 going? What are you doing to make it great?

No comments:

Post a Comment