Sunday, January 8, 2012

new year - clean it up!




Yep - my Friday night was spent doing something that I had needed to do for a WHILE - cleaning out all of the past issues of WWD from my office. (Yes, I have an online subscription, but I also get print copies at the office.) CRAZY how these issues just tend to become integrated with other work papers, but I had known for a while that I was way past due of cleaning them out. So - my kids both had evening practices Friday night and I took advantage of the time they wouldn’t be home to stay a little late and clean up.
SO GLAD I DID. I had issues that dated back to last July!
I also took the time to empty out my recycling bin - old papers and empty water bottles be gone!
Now, I know that on Monday - I’m going in to a cleaned up, organized office space and I’ll be ready for this week.
How’s your space looking these days? Do you need to take out some old papers that are adding unnecessary anxiety? It doesn’t take long - and you’ll feel a million times better if you just deal with it. Don’t worry - you’ll always have more to contend with at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment