Thursday, May 27, 2010

where have i been?



I seriously didn’t know that silver binder clips existed until I was handed a presentation with one the other day. Af first, I just found it slightly unusual, but now I’m LOVING the silver binder clip (and am very curious about the gold). The one that I received added just a little more polish than the usual black. I did a little digging and in case you’re also curious here’s the info: 
- they come in packs of 30, assorted sizes (mini, small and medium)
- made of durable steel metal with a smooth, polished finish
- $4.99 each at OfficeMax
- $2.19 each at Office Depot

Staples also has silver binder clips - pack of 40 with small & medium sizes, but they don’t look as shiny silver (could just be the photography). Their price for a pack of 40 is $3.99. 

After researching further online - who knew that you can express yourself in a plethora of design and color options for binder clips? They are actually available in just about any style you could want. It’s really amazing. I found a JUMBO size (for all of you matchy-match folk - like me) on Amazon, but it currently says “unavailable.” I HOPE that this means that they’re just temporarily out of stock (otherwise I would seriously need to reconsider).

Anyway - go find the perfect binder clip that speaks to you. You might make someone else realize what amazing office style you have! 

2 comments:

  1. Well, this kinda makes a little bit moist.
    I feel like there maybe should be a BinderClipMagazine, a PaperClipMagazine companion, as it were. Which I imagine to be nothing like a Prairie Home Companion.
    Well, maybe something like a Prairie Home Companion...but, no, nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gotcha word is "noscres," in case anyone's wondering, btw....

    ReplyDelete