Tuesday, March 30, 2010

on a quest

I’m on a quest for a great, new office tote for spring. This option came in today and it’s got a lot of great features: the braid detail on the handle, down the sides and also on the front of the bag and also plenty of internal, convenient storage. I like the color of the exterior - not as sure about the interior. I also like that the handle is short - so it looks like a reasonable size tote that can carry all of the office necessities. Perfect, quick, reach-in pockets that keep the security badge and lip gloss so handy! The price is also easy on the wallet. Here are the details:

Lucky Brand, medium slouch, off white, sku #6512720420000, $149 - Piperlime

Not positive that this is pure, perfection, but I like it a lot. In an ideal, spring tote, I’d like a bright interior and a softer leather, but for the investment - this is a great option.

No comments:

Post a Comment