Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weapon of choice

How do you manage all of the many MANY "to do" lists in your life?

My answer is now very simple - it's the Todo iPhone app. This app allows for multiple running lists. Mine include "work" (of course!), "home," "B&B" (my kids list) and also "paperclip" (for this blog). With this app you can:
- View your entries as one giant list, or by list type
- Add an item on a list you and assign it to whichever list it should belong in
- Note which items are special by adding a star to them
- Set up repeating items (such as a reoccurring deadline)

This app has more capabilities than I've even discovered, but what I have discovered is a very easy method for keeping all of my tasks organized. It's extremely simple to learn and use. There is a free version of this app to try, before you fall in love with this app (full version is $9.99). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment