Monday, March 8, 2010

Pulling it together


I'm gathering my items that I need to take with me to work tomorrow.

It's going to rain, so I'll use my plaid "bad weather" tote.

Inside it:
- yellow, hold EVERYTHING IMPORTANT folder (large spreadsheets, important work docs - like the past 3 paychecks that were direct deposited, etc)
- essential notebook (with a million notes, but especially noted important ones)
- mechanical pencil & eraser (also must-haves for me)
- security badge for work
blue bag with holds 8 lip glosses, 2 lipsticks, a few flosser tools, my ear buds, a handmade love token from one of my kiddos, some elastic ponytail holders and a thumb drive
my wallet
- sunglasses & business card case
- lunch (yes I take - almost everyday)
- new April issue of Glamour (I find it interesting that it always arrives first)

Everything in it's proper place. Seriously helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment